Whether you're a new patient considering visiting our practice or someone who has been with us for years, we are dedicated to your medical care.
We strive to keep things as simple as possible. Please look at our forms, frequently asked questions and insurance information that we hope answers any questions you may have.
- Are you accepting new patients? Yes! Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
- Which hospital do you perform surgeries and deliveries at? Memorial Herman- Memorial City Medical Center
- What insurance plans do you accept? Please see below for a list of insurances we currently accept. If you do not see your insurance plan listed, please call our office.
- How long are your typical office wait times? We strive to keep our office running on schedule and strive to keep waiting room times to a minimum. However, due to the nature of surgeries, deliveries, and other unforeseen medical events, there are times that patients will have to wait. You can always call our front desk at 713-464-4444 before your appointment to confirm we are on schedule.
To expedite your visits, we have provided the following forms and information for you to prepare for your visit.
- New Patient Registration and History
- Release Of Medical Information
- Appointment Cancellation Policy
- HRT Consent Form
- Medications Safe During Pregnancy
- Fetal Movement Chart
- Blood Pressure Form
- Maternity Belt Information
- Postpartum Instructions
- Vitamin D Protocol